Is my data safe?
We are security freaks ourselves, so security tops our list of priorities, along with building a product that our users will love. We undertake the following steps to protect your data:
- We never store (or have access to) your bank login details
- We get read-only access to your transaction data so in the unlikely event of a breach no money can be transferred out of your bank account
- We use symmetric cryptography (AES) to store any sensitive data
- We use state-of-the-art password algorithms
- We use 256-bit TLS encryption to communicate between the browser and our servers
- We are a registered data controller and always act in compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Our servers run on Amazon's cloud, trusted by some of the biggest financial institutions in the world
If you want to learn more about our approach to security and privacy feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.